“I cannot forecast to you the action of Russia. It is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. " - Winston Churchill
Search in this blog
- A brain in the skull (10)
- According to tradition (11)
- Administrative hassles (19)
- Coming out (17)
- Contemporary daubing (2)
- Efficacy of laws (17)
- Equal rights (23)
- iAnnouncement (6)
- IBook (4)
- iCinema (8)
- iDimension (2)
- iDitty (2)
- iDocumentary (15)
- iFestival (10)
- iMusic (55)
- iOrbit (11)
- iRecipe (5)
- Married, Adopted, Divorced (20)
- Money First (31)
- Morons apps (1)
- My body is perfect (12)
- Natural phenomena (12)
- Not a friendly country (15)
- Our money is well spent (9)
- Save the fucking planet (20)
- Scientists announced (40)
- Sea, Sex and Sun (14)
- Sex machine (8)
- Shame on you (30)
- The European dream (12)
- They do not tell us everything (14)
- UFO (5)
- Unfortunately, We are really sorry (5)
- We don't care (10)
- We have one foot in the grave (19)
- We say that (5)
- What is this? (12)
- Who's this human? (10)
- You must go there (9)
- Your God will save you (23)
La Côte de Granit Rose (Pink Granite Coast) is a geological feature extends 10 km on the communes of Trégastel and Perros-Guirec in Brittany – France. Outside its characteristic color, the coast is dotted with chaotic rock clusters whose flagship is the Path of the Customs officers from the Trestraou Beach (Perros-Guirec) to the cove Saint-Guirec in Ploumanac’h. There are three coasts of pink granite in the world, one in Brittany, one in Corsica and one in China. It really is a sumptuous place that I discovered yesterday for a walk. Still no rain in Brittany for months, brilliant sunshine, tourists are still many, happy by these beautiful days, and particularly tanned. Check out the complete gallery of photos I took here (45 photos).
In 2011, a very bold campaign for Ryanair, the low-cost airline has surfed the news for its own advertising. French actor Gerard Depardieu urinated in front of all the passengers on a flight Air France Paris – Dublin, he did not take less for the Ryan Air turns to his advantage: “We are not only to piss on competition “, a reference to rival Air France and its prohibitive tariffs to serve the same destinations as the Irish.
“Lowest cost always wins” is the doctrine of world capitalism, based on the idea that on a global market, the price always comes before quality. To be cheaper than the competition, you must have lower costs.
What have in common Michael O’Leary [Ryanair boss] and Uncle Scrooge? Both are rich million. What distinguishes them? Scrooge has built his fortune on his own stinginess, Michael O’Leary on those of other. Although Michael O’Leary declared want to create standing room in its aircraft and that passengers must be charged if they go to the toilet, Ryanair is now the first airline in Europe in terms of attendance, with 80 million passengers per year. Lufthansa must carry six times more passengers that Ryanair to win barely double Ryanair. In other words, two euros Ryanair are worth more than six euros Lufthansa.
Ryanair business model is based on the principle of the “bad enough”. The treatment of employees and passengers must be sufficiently bad to make the ticket price low enough so that customers accept not only be treated like old socks, but also don’t care to know if employees of the company are even more poorly treated than them. The fact that Ryanair is a company that abuses both his staff and his passenger is not a scoop. Ryanair is not a young prodigy company, a black sheep, nor an exception that would confirm the rule. Ryanair is becoming the standard.
Sure, we go to a better world where nothing will ever be respected. Neither clients nor employees. These abuses must be vigorously denounced by users and employees if they still can. But this can not last forever, but in the meantime they build fortunes without complex.
What we told the press about this distressing case. As Barack Obama, the President of the French Republic François Hollande ruled for punitive action against Syria after use of toxic gases which did hundreds of deaths among the population, August 21, in a quarter out of Damascus.
According to France, not to react is to let Bashar al Assad continue its atrocities, encourage the proliferation and use of weapons of mass destruction, abandon Syria and the whole region to chaos and yield to threats. The lack of response would send a very wrong signal not only to Bashar al Assad but to countries such as Iran and North Korea, which could see a green light to use their nuclear weapons.
US president Barack Obama tried today to get a the widest possible support in the United States and abroad for a military intervention in Syria. Said he was confident that the Congress would vote in favor of military action against the Syria: “I think that the Congress will approve it because that (…) if the international community fails to enforce certain rules (…) over time, the world will become a less safe place”.
In Damascus, the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Fayçal Moqdad assured that the Syrian government will not change its position even if there is a third world war. Against these threats, the Syrian Deputy Minister assured that the Syria had taken all measures to respond to such an assault and mobilize its allies such as Russia and Iran.
Russian President Vladimir Putin, which had for his part warned Washington against an aggression against Syria outside the framework of the United Nations said on the first Russian public channel that he waits for convincing evidence of the use of chemical weapons by Syria. That it is ready, in this case, to take action within the legal framework of the United Nations to help those who want to punish the Syria. The arguments presented are:
- The Syrian regime is threatening the internal security of the United States: but they don’t tell us how. I do not understand the connection. Gentlemen, could you be more clear?
- A limited punitive action. Destroy what? Two bridges, an aerodrome, a stock empty chemical weapons which took the time to be moved? This will not change anything to the problem and the current regime will be more strong, especially if they manage to shoot down two enemy planes.
- Do not abandon the Syria and the whole region to chaos: but it is already a pretty mess in this region!
- Topple the Syrian regime? To replace by whom? Remember the consequences of regime changes in Iraq, Libya, Tunisia, Egypt, Iran, Afghanistan.
- The world will become a less safe place if nothing is done: Dear Mr Obama, this Earth is more safely for a long time. And it will be less and less safe, with new upcoming terrible conflicts in the coming years. It will as it has always been.
- We have evidence: let us doubt, you all already shamefully lied to us in the past.
In short, the United States, France, Australia (?) and others want to punish the Syrian regime. And others, if there are real evidences. All this is very, very risky for a null result. Or the world declare a real war in Syria to have overstepped the mark with all the consequences, or does nothing. Attacks against Syria will excuse further attacks of reprisal, by the game of alliances. In short, a third world war in the Middle East. Our leaders will be able to happen to tell us at the 1St January: happy new year dear compatriots!
In my opinion, I thought a lot about the subject and we should not get involved in this adventure. Barack and François should send a kind of James Bond to kill the barbarian. In movies the special agents do this every day. Easy and cheap. Because this war will cost us a lot. They are telling us we are in crisis. But to go to war, there is still money! For pensions of the elderly, nothing. Our honor requires us, they say. For what this will favor us, we will always be one of the favorite countries of terrorists and our flags stomped and burned. Have a horrified thought is already good, to take offense it’s even better and do whatever it takes to solve the problem peacefully will be perfect. Quickly.
Tip of the day: fill your tank of heating oil for the winter. This may increase.
€600 million is the estimated debt of Real Madrid according to the journals. It does not stop the Real Madrid from having spent €180 million in the transfers of soccer players this summer. The €91 million, paid by Real Madrid to offer services of the young and beautiful Welsh Gareth Bale, correspond to 0.1% of the €100 billion that Spain obtained from the European Community in July 2012 to save its banks. When the Spanish people are hard hit by the recession, there is a form of indecency in this inordinate expense. European money should be used to bail out the economy and what people want it is some work and bread.
Monday, September 2, Alain Delon was the guest of Anne-Sophie Lapix‘s TV show on France 5. The actor had the opportunity to return to what he had said in July last in Le Figaro Magazine. “There are less guys because more and more women have become men”. ?! Already It began badly! And today, the French film star has not changed his opinion:
– Anne-Sophie Lapix: What does it mean “become a man”?
– Alain Delon: There is not difference anymore, there is not respect anymore today. I am sorry to say. I have nothing against gays who are together.
– Anne-Sophie Lapix: You said that it was unnatural.
– Alain Delon: Yes, it’s unnatural, I’m sorry. We are here to love a woman, to woo a woman, not there to chat up a guy or get chat up by a guy.
– Anne-Sophie Lapix: What you have said has agitated social networks, many people respond. You understand that it may shock to say that homosexuality is unnatural? Even your daughter seemed surprise elsewhere…
– Alain Delon then tries to justify himself: Yes, I never said that it was homosexuality. Me that they marry between them I don’t care. What I do not want it is that they adopt.
If you understand something in the comments made by Alain Delon, let me know. He is now 80 years old, but it lacks neurons for a long time.